Calling all Cookery Masterminds!
To celebrate the launch of Allrecipes in the UK, Gastronomy Domine, Allrecipes and our friends at Waitrose are offering you the chance to win £100 worth of grocery vouchers by proving you know your basil from your bay leaves!
To prove yourself as the UK’s Cookery Mastermind you will need to do the following:
- Find the answers to the five questions listed below.
- Take the first letter of each answer to make a secret code.
- If your guess is correct you could stand a chance of winning a bumper week’s grocery shopping.
1. What type of cheese is needed to make Nanmurat’s legendary salad? Hint: Click here!
2. When will Carlota Chmielewski’s Bread and Celery stuffing be sure to please everybody? Hint: Click here!
3. What flavour vinaigrette does Christy use to complement her Brown Rice Salad? Hint: Click here!
4. Fårikål is a dish found most commonly in which country? Hint: Click here!
5. Polly Welby’s heavenly chocolate mousse does not include which poultry product? Hint: Click here!
Got your code? Enter by clicking here!
Good luck and happy cooking!